[Jandek] Cancelling tonight's tix

Benjamin Edmonds bedmonds at panix.com
Thu Sep 22 07:35:31 PDT 2005

So, has anyone gotten word about whether those who purchased tickets for
tonight's cancelled Jandek show at the Empty Bottle will be able to get
refunds? The ticket price has now been reduced to $10 for the show, and to
be honest I have no interest in going any more.

I called ticketweb and their customer service office is on the west coast
and won't open until 11 am central time, so I suppose I'll contact them
then.

I'd personally say that, if people are denied refunds on this, we should
raise a stink. I'll definitely refuse payment on my credit card.