[Jandek] Re: P.S.

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Wed Sep 21 19:40:24 PDT 2005

> > P.S. I was trying to be wry with the "easy come, easy go", but
> maybe it
> > sounded callous -- I don't mean to make light of the situation
> on the
> > gulf coast.
>

> Actually, I thought it was quite timely, considering that some
> were speculating
> that this gig happening in the first place was the product of the
> representative of Corwood escaping the hurricane.

Hope my speculation this morning wasn't taken by anyone to be "oh cool - a hurricane's come and now there's a show."  Really I was noticing a coincidence and pointing it out.  At the time Rita didn't look nearly so bad - especially for Houston.   In light of what Seth said, hope my thoughts weren't misunderstood.

Danen