[Jandek] Jandek -> Chicago

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Wed Sep 21 03:50:31 PDT 2005

THIS Thursday???!!!

Damn.

One extra week and I would've found a way to be there. One day's a bit TOO short of notice from here, unfortunately.  Hope you Midwest'ners get to go. As ever details anticipated.  Maybe I should hit him up about Arkansas after all..?

Too bad it couldn't be Acid Mother's Temple AND Jandek, though. I can't imagine many more interesting co-performers than them - maybe he'd show up with the whole crazy band as backup? Still wondering how in the world he would pop up for THEIR show (Seth, you don't have anything to do with this, do you?) Is Barry Esson behind this one as well? Anyone know? Regardless, sounds like a great time.  I can't encourage those within driving distance who can do this thing enough. Just GO already!  And then tell the rest of us about it.

Danen