[Jandek] Coincidence? of course it is... but fitting(HOW TO DRAW A BUNNY)

Jonathan Vincent jcvinc2 at pop.uky.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:44:06 PDT 2005

It was interesting but not in anyway revealing.
Great if you are interested in the subject matter but maybe people that
really know the subject in detail would find the film a bit lacking in
actual art theory and what nots.
personally
I thoroughly enjoyed it
I love documentaries a lot though.
Above all I would say that it is above average in this department but I
have a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed with how little you
learn about the man being documented
But I guess you learn more about him than the guys in jandek on coorwood
learned about jandek.
Well maybe.
I guess my answer is I liked it but I liked the documentary on henry
darger
 that a lot of people on the list here did not like.
So maybe I have no real taste
I would be the first to cop to that theory.
One thing is fer sure
I ain't no critic