[Jandek] OT: Single Cell Press

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 05:00:22 PDT 2005

Hey everyone,
sorry to make an off-topic post, but I do the web-design for a small, scummy independent publishing house, and we have just launched our new online shop.  It'd be great if some of youse could go along and take a look at the site, the prices range from  just £2 up to only  £8 (including ALL postage and packaging!?!?) for T-shirts, books and the like...  We currently only have two books out, but we're looking for new writers...  We're into shit like Iceberg Slim, Burroughs, Pharr, Hunter S., Bukowski etc...  The site has tons of Xtracts and an idea of what we're looking for in writers...  Take a look...

www.singlecellpress.co.uk

Thanks, and sorry for wasting yr time

Roscoe

SINGLE CELL PRESS - pulp filth/poor literature/gonzo smear since 2002
www.singlecellpress.co.uk