[Jandek] Jandek live recordings

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:57:19 PDT 2005

>>Don't be so naive, or perhaps foolish... Do you >>plan on purchasing every live set he releases?

In a word, yes. And yeah, it's going to happen in this day and age and I know some people will download it BUT in the case of THIS artist I would HOPE that everybody would purchase it as well.  That's not a knock, in other words, against downloading it (that's to each individual's conscience and I'm hardly innocent) BUT to suggest downloading it INSTEAD of buying it for an artist who personally pays for EVERYTHING on these sets and has been NOTHING but gracious to his followers (after all, he basically sells his discs at cost and the shipping's free - plus you may get a cool note with it) - that I find hard to believe.

Yes, I will gladly buy every live set he ever releases, period, and I can't imagine it being suggested that somebody would be foolish for doing so.

Danen
Don't be so naive, or perhaps foolish... Do you plan on purchasing every
live set he releases?

In this day in age it's going to happen, All of his past Glasgow sets
are availanble if you look around.