[Jandek] Religion

Phil Harwell paharwell at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 10:18:50 PDT 2005

> aint it a bit weird, how aload of people where
> going on about his religion, and then he picks too
> covers to suggest hes a muslim, or converted to
> muslim.

Yet he does sing "Jesus, take my will," which I don't
think any Muslim would ever say (given my limited
understanding of the religion).

> hey, that gives me the idea for the next
> album title... and the title track..." ;)

I like the blue tint of Khartoum's cover.  It look'd
kinda weird at first, but it's grown on me.  (Although
I will admit to keep thinking "Kartoon" when I look at
the title.)

www.philharwell.com