[Jandek] Jandek in Glasgow...

LiLiPUT1 at aol.com LiLiPUT1 at aol.com
Wed May 25 13:08:39 PDT 2005

Steve, what a great post! Someone walking out of a Jandek show?!?!? Quel
scandale!!! I love it! I take it you live near Glasgow. But if you travelled great
distances only to have Jandek's prickliness (suddenly?) piss you off to the
point where you actually leave (!), then you're the punkest of all punk rockers
that ever wert! It's like someone travelling from, oh, Indonesia to see
Charlie Parker play in the 1940s, only to leave the venue upon learning that
dancing is forbidden.

xo,

Kevin John