[Jandek] Sunny London on Sunday

Darin Mitchell susseddm at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 16:56:21 PDT 2005

Add another two to the growing list of people making a long journey to see
Jandek!

My best friend and I managed to get a great deal on flights from Toronto to
London and back. We'll be leaving early Saturday morning.

Question: Is anyone on the list going up to Gateshead from/through London
(or nearby) on Sunday? We'd like to make an offer for a lift up.

Otherwise, can anyone give us any advice on the best way to Gateshead from
London (Heathrow Airport actually). Rail? Bus? We're hoping it won't cost us
an arm and a leg to get to the concert. We're coming a long way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: another thanks to the list member that highlighted the work of John
Jacob Niles. Very interesting figure.