[Jandek] Is Jandek in a musical rut?

Dave Parent dave9199 at lycos.com
Tue Mar 29 19:25:59 PST 2005

I think so. Since I Threw You Away, the feel of all those albums are the same despite 2 of them being played on acoustic bass.
I've only listened to albums 21-40 twice, but I don't have the same feeling about these. I like the acapella ones better than what
came after it. I haven't heard the live show from 10/04 so I'm holding out to hear any difference. I've heard there's one more studio
album, then the live one. How would anyone compare the live show to the previous 9 albums?