[Jandek] Hello I'm New

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:36:34 PDT 2005

Welcome Brandon,

The 'best' way to buy Jandek cds is probably direct from Corwood.
Details of this can be found on Seth's website:
http://tisue.net/jandek/discussion.html

Basically $8 each or $4 each for 20 or more. Send cash or cheques to
the Corwood post box. See website for details. Seems to be pretty easy
if you're in the states, though a little less so from elsewhere in the
world.

I don't feel qualified enough yet to say which might be good ones to
start with. If you have reading stamina this is a good thread to look
at http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=12786
featuring reviews and thoughts by a member of our list.

yrs

krakow