Fwd: [Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 53, Issue 111

Robertson Davis soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 12:03:41 PDT 2005

I left because I felt I'd made one too many "should've thought it out a bit better" posts that often rubbed people the wrong way. A fellow Jandek fan convinced me to give it another go.

Dave Parent <dave9199 at lycos.com> wrote:
I can only guess this is facitious. Anywho, if you're interested, there's a jazz site where I've reviewed the first 40 Jandek albums.
Go in Misc Music and look for a thread called Jandek-Anyone ever hear of this guy? I haven't posted it on the list. Afraid of
critisism as I've never reviewed albums before. Happy reading.

Dave

P.S. How come you went off the list for a while?

--
http://mail.yahoo.com