[Jandek] NEW ORLEANS TICKETS ALREADY ON SALE

Bradleybee bradleybee at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 14:11:12 PDT 2005

from http://www.wtul.fm/jandek/

WTUL presents
Jandek plus special guest MV/EE Medicine Show

Dixon Hall on the campus of Tulane University
Friday, September 2, 2005
doors open at 6:30pm
show starts at 7:30pm sharp

tickets available starting Wednesday, July 27th @ 10am via
www.ticketweb.com
email inquiries: jandekinfo at wtul.fm

OOOOOOOOH!!!  Wet 'em!

Also... I saw the MV/EE Medicine Show last year & they were
great!  It will be interesting to see if they will just play an
opening set.   Mabye there will be a JAM SESSION !!!

--- "Danen D. Jobe" <djobe at uark.edu> wrote:

> Just checked the austin website and got the following:
>
> Tickets will go on sale Saturday, July 30 at noon CDT. Tickets
> are $27 and
> available online or by phone only through Front Gate Tickets.
>
> A maximum of two tickets per person may be purchased. All
> tickets must be
> picked up at the will call desk beginning at 6:30 pm on the
> day of the show
> (please bring credit card used to purchase tickets and a photo
> ID to claim tickets).
>
> I'm just a L I T T L E excited!!!!

ayche tee tee pee colon slash slash double-you double-you double-you dot geocities dot com slash bradleybee