[Jandek] Gateshead Gig Available

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:14:08 PDT 2005

Good news, I've found a copy of the Gateshead gig on usenet.

Unfortunately it's not a complete recording, apparently (according to
the NFO) the last track is missing, and I think it mentions a problem
with the penultimate track.

I'm not at home right now so I can't recall anymore details, but I
will post them soon.

What are the rules on this list for posting details related to sharing
this bootleg? Am I allowed to give links to where I got it, and
perhaps even set-up a yousendit or somesuch for those who aren't
newsgroup-enabled?
Personally, I'm definitely pro-filesharing, but I don't want to get
into trouble inadvertently.

No sign of the Glasgow CCA gig, but then last night was my first ever
usenet usage, so I'm not exactly fully savvy as regards finding
things. Personally I'm still doubtful of the existence of audience
recordings.

yours

krakow