[Jandek] other music

Jonathan 23 bad_dreams at elvis.com
Sun Jan 16 09:08:56 PST 2005

lately?

judee sill, linda perhacs, bill fay, simon finn, tom rapp, nick drake, bobby brown, pg six, 6 organs of
admittance, current93, charlie tweddle, jan dukes de grey, master musicians of bukkake, entire sublime
frequencies catalog, loren mazzacane connors, keijo haino, bonnie "prince" billy, exuma, antony and the
johnsons.