[Jandek] the new cover/look A like

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Wed Jan 12 14:29:03 PST 2005

you think he looks like Levon Helm? You should she my friend Joe!
SPITTING IMAGE. (he also has red hair, and beard, and is also a singer/guitarist). Even his brother though it was joe when he saw the A Kingdom He Likes cover.

> Message date : Jan 12 2005, 01:52 AM
> From : "Jonathan Vincent"
> To : jandek at mylist.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : [Jandek] the new cover/look A like

In the cover shot he (the lovable butt-loving  Christian corwood representative) looks a lot like levon helm( the drummer from the band) to these old eyes…
How come no one has freaked on the list this time thinking this is the last record due to it being number # 777???
I don’t think it is the last or anything but usually someone eventually comes up with a reason for such doomsdaying-ism…
Peace… j#3

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wilde
 "Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired."
> -Richard Kemph

“that guy just said that so people would quote him…”
-Jonathan Vincent

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/