[Jandek] Discoveries

Dlugosz, John J John.Dlugosz at trincoll.edu
Fri Feb 18 09:00:40 PST 2005

To switch direction from Mr. Moulty, but to play off my earlier
post...Anyone care to share discoveries they've made via this list
and/or Jandek's music and fans? I listed some in my earlier post, but
I'll mention again that finding the Patty Waters albums via a post here
was a very very nice thing. If you care to mess further with the
blues/not blues thing, check them out. I've heard tell she occasionally
does live performances-anyone know of a source of current info on her?