[Jandek] mp3s of Jandek at Instal05 - online

Dlugosz, John J John.Dlugosz at trincoll.edu
Tue Dec 20 10:49:25 PST 2005

The first part of this performance reminds me of a track called "Just
What Do You Mean By Antichrist?" which is on the Tiny Tim "Songs of an
Impotent Troubadour" album. Nurse With Wound and Current 93 add a sound
bed to a recorded phone call in which Tim drops a monologue of his
thoughts on the Antichrist (including, of course, references to space
aliens and such).  Same kind of disorienting feel--as if only a
therapist should be listening.

And...ever since that photo at Other Music I've been wondering what
might be playing in the Coorwood offices while orders are filled.

Thanks for the file!

Behalf