[Jandek] mp3s of Jandek at Instal05 - online

Scott Bateman batetoon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 08:08:15 PST 2005

Holy cow, that spoken word piece is AMAZING. It
reminds me a bit of the show he did in Manhattan, in
that it was totally unexpected and brilliant and heavy
(and, of course, Loren Connors accompanied both
shows). If anyone's got a recording of Jandek's
prog-rock show... :-)

Also, the second Instal piece, Jandek's drum workout?
I like it! I'd love to see video of The Corwood Rep on
drums...did he keep his hat on?

Scott Bateman
Bateman365: An animated film every day for a year.
http://www.batemania.com/bateman365