[Jandek] Austin show review

David merv at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 16:17:36 PDT 2005

to me the strangest part of the show was at the very end, Jandek and
band had left the stage, most people we standing and clapping and the
cameraman is up on stage filming the crowd and starts the arm movements
to get people to cheer louder, longer...  seemed very out of place...
  then the house lights came on...
i assume he's not an official corwood industries camera person...