[Jandek] new york show (frustration)

Amy Kelly akelly1971 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:15:52 PDT 2005

It gets worse. I checked my card balance and found that each time I
submitted my credit card info for the NYC Jandek show and got an error
message, Ticketweb charged my card anyway. To the tune of $210.32. I called
Master Card and reported it, but as it stands, I'm out over two hundred
smackers and none too impressed with Ticketweb.
 Amy Frushour Kelly

--
Check out my short stories at
www.livejournal.com/users/spasmsproject/<http://www.livejournal.com/users/spasmsproject/>