[Jandek] new york show (frustration)

Angela's hotmail oliveralden at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:46:11 PDT 2005

Yep, I took the bus down from Boston to get tickets.  Stopped by the
building & called.  Yet none of the Anthology folks ever bothered to mention
to me that tix were in fact on sale right around the corner at Other.  They
just told me to check the website later in the week.  As someone who works
in a store that sells similar sorts of tickets from time to time, I can't
say much for the job they've done so far.

-Angela