[Jandek] More Theories

Fabio R. pippus at fastwebnet.it
Wed Aug 10 02:34:29 PDT 2005

   Imagining 7 - 10 years between "the Beginning" and "I Threw You Away" would go a long way to explaining the "sudden" change of voice!

  More thoughts?

  danen

  agreed with you, but in my opinion his discography came out right cronologically (i think on his first acustic albums his voice is younger than on Modern Dances or Telegraph), but if now he's 60, early period albums (1978/1991) could be made into early-late '70's.
  Other records was made in the eighties and in the nineties.

  The Beginning (and New Town?) is an old song collection but I don't know when he made them. His style is very particular in here, not similar to "Your turn to fall" or "nine thirty"...