[Jandek] Instal 05

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 03:01:43 PDT 2005

Excellent to see that Jandek's coming back up to do Instal again.
I'm perhaps equally excited that Loren Mazzacance Connors is also
going to be appearing as well.
Apart from those two and The Sun City Girls I've not heard of anyone
else in the line-up, but I bet it's going to be interesting.

I'm definately going to be there for the whole thing this year, even
if I have to quit my shitty job to do so.
I can't believe I didn't go last year, that's going to be one of the
biggest regrets of my entire life, it always bothers and depresses me
when I think of what I missed.

I'm so excited by this, roll on October.

krakow