[Jandek] Raining Down Diamonds vocals

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Sun Aug 7 17:15:23 PDT 2005

 i agree with you mister jobe. I reckon some of that stuff stretches as far back as to the mid/late 60's (mainly the electric stuff with bad drumming) and the bluesy stuff maybe a bit later. the albums released in the 90's (Twelth Apostle to The Beginning) i think were done in the mid 80's, but released thru 93-99 and he didnt recorded anything for maybe 10 years. the spoken word albums might have been done during or after. the latest stuff maybe recorded in the mid 90's to the present.
Maybe someone should write to Mr. Smith and ask him politley? I Tell You what! i will, im ordering some albums soon.