[Jandek] New Jandek album on Irwin's show...

Robertson Davis soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 12:02:26 PDT 2005

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for the Jandek Tanning Salon. Or the Corwood Investment Firm.

This bass stuff is weird. I sounds less like bass and more like he's under the machine room at some factory and the humming whirring things above are reverberating all over the place, muffled by the ceiling. I don't really like it. I think he's really gone down in quality since The Beginning. But he's not trying to please me, is he?

aerick duckhugger <agentduckhugger at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure how many folks here listen to Irwin Chusid's show on WFMU
regularly... I like to tune it in from time to time myself... usually
peeking back at the archives. This latest show has a track of Raining Down
Diamonds as well as Irwin talking about recieving the cd, Jandek, his fans,
etc...

Here's a direct link to the stream where he starts talking about Jandek...
just put this into your real player and It'll go to it there...

http://www.wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=15832&archive=21578&starttime=1:18:08

Cheers,
Aerick Duckhugger
http://www.duckhugger.com