[Jandek] What will happen when...

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:07:46 PDT 2005

On 4/28/05, Dave Parent <dave9199 at lycos.com> wrote:
> But he may still have albums to be released. I just wondered who would run Corwood
> when Smith dies? An unanswerable question to the list, I know, but it would be sad if
> because  Smith dies, his music ceases to be obtainable or distributed.

I am told that he maintains a team of administrative Oompa-Loompas who
will carry on his work once he ruturns to the great void.

Fear not, however. Seventy years after his passing, his work will
enter Public Domain and we shall enter a time known as the Jandek
Epoch.

--
Christopher™

You remember that mouse they grew a human ear on?

I found an ear the other day. I'm gonna try and grow me a mouse.