[Jandek] Jandek Second Show

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 01:03:23 PDT 2005

I cant wait this is going to be awesome.  Two shows in two days!  I'm going to head down there today to try and get some tickets!  Hoorah!
Ross

"Seated by the ranch I?m owning, staring at the cellophane.  Somebody came in for a question, I poured a glass out in the rain.  The reason I have been accepted, is that I failed to come on strong;  found a chair beside a window, found a place where I belong.  Inside myself there is no question, just the jangle of our brain. Three times four is twenty-seven, only fragments still remain." - jandek, 'first you think your fortune's lovely' ("Ready for the House" LP 1978)

the rocks crumble, unto dust they die.  once hard stuff of mountains, now soft powder amongst the sand.

http://mail.yahoo.com