Re: [Jandek] "The World of Jandek" CD???  Anyone know anything?

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Sat Apr 9 04:48:40 PDT 2005

could be a tribute album,
unless hes taken a really drastic change in directrion

> Message date : Apr 08 2005, 03:58 PM
> From : "Ross Em"
> To : "Jandek List"
> Copy to :
> Subject : [Jandek] "The World of Jandek" CD??? Anyone know anything?

This record company claims to be releasing an album called the World of Jandek.  Anyone know anything about the company or this release?  Is it a pisstake?

 http://www.mfooz.com/mfooz.html

Ross

"Seated by the ranch I’m owning, staring at the cellophane.  Somebody came in for a question, I poured a glass out in the rain.  The reason I have been accepted, is that I failed to come on strong;  found a chair beside a window, found a place where I belong.  Inside myself there is no question, just the jangle of our brain. Three times four is twenty-seven, only fragments still remain." - jandek, 'first you think your fortune's lovely' ("Ready for the House" LP 1978)

the rocks crumble, unto dust they die.  once hard stuff of mountains, now soft powder amongst the sand.

Yahoo! Messenger

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/