[Jandek] place and gone wait locations

iris short i.short at homecall.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 10:24:23 PDT 2005

just got my box of 20 from corwood!     So its time to switch on to jandek mode! When i originally sent my order to Mr smith i also included a question regarding the "place" and "gone wait" album covers......Ive always wondered about the location of these two photos. anyway i popped the question although i wasnt expecting an answer......BUT! the answer came on the back of an updated corwood catalouge. The answer written in red ink in THAT handwritng was.........."place,gone wait photos...Chester u.k". So now i/we know!