[Jandek] Jandek Live & Corwood

Justin Bailey alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 11:17:03 PDT 2004

Good point, man, I didn't see it that way. He's so
absent of a musicians's ego. I get it: he said he was
a Corwood representative to underscore the Jandek
element and promote the musical element. The people
who heard him didn't know it was him; he was finally
able to do what he's always wanted, that is, deliver
music to the people on its own terms and no others.
Now, that's pure Jandek.

/Justin