[Jandek] unnecessary clincher

Allen Rendel a.rendel at xpedite.com
Thu Oct 21 12:12:35 PDT 2004

Wow. That is cool.

I have to say....I've been having a really hard time believing this thing is
true.  It had occured to me that this could have been a loving fans hoax to
try to motivate the real Jandek out into the open, but the evidence has
overwhelmed me.....and I believe.

but

my mind still cannot completely comprehend.

So...this week...

"Smile" was finally released in it's finished form.
The Red Sox beat the Yankees for the pennant.
Jandek performed live.

tomorrow's headlines:

Elvis and Jim Morrison to tour together!
George Bush steps down - admits he is an idiot
Atlantis discovered in the Baltic Sea

I will be able to tell my children that anything is possible.  If I ever
have them.

Allen Rendel
Chicago, IL