[Jandek] Nice MP3s, but is there source information and what about FLAC/SHN?

JH kc7fys at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 23:20:32 PDT 2004

First of all, thanks so much to those of you who didn't QUOTE THE ENTIRE
DIGEST in your replies! If you don't know what that means, please ask the
list before posting 40K notes. It's much nicer for all of us.

Now onto a more pleasant note! Nice MP3s! What is the source of this tape,
and can we get it on FLAC, Shorten or some other lossless format for those
who want clones of the master tape? I volunteer to host the Torrent for
thos of you who are Bittorrent fans. Please drop me a line if I can help
keep this master in lossless quality.
Great stuff. I just feel like it's the end of an era, though. But still so
nice.
Jonathan