[Jandek] Disappointment?

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Mon Oct 18 19:18:18 PDT 2004

I can't be disappointed.  As someone who himself came a bit later to
performing than is usual, I'd say more power to him.  I'll admit that
at first I was afraid of being pranked in some juvenile internet way,
but since we seem to have a legit occurrence here, good on 'im.  And
if he wants to drop by Open Mic Jandek Cover Night in Pittsburgh on
November 5, he's certainly welcome.  (There have not been months of
negotiation, nor any contact at all from Corwood, so it's not going
to happen.  But should he get the sudden urge to show up, it'd be
cool.)
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/