[Jandek] Jandek and Jacques Derrida

Larry larrytremblay at carolina.rr.com
Sat Oct 16 07:08:35 PDT 2004

I haven't seen the Times obit but I've always considered  Derrida was an
anti-American fascist, and during the Cold War he was on the Communists
side.
Plus, his theory of deconstructuralism is BS, spawning even bigger a**holes
like Foucault and his cronies. Thankfully he will be consigned to the
dustbin
of history along with his mentors Kant, Hegel, Heidegger, et al.

Just my two cents.