[Jandek] Dr. Demento

Jason Nickey jnickey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 10 14:09:42 PDT 2004

Haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't know what the good doctor has to
say. But Dr. Demento is far more than a connoisseur of novelty music.
He's a well-respected authority on all kinds of music. His LP collection
is the stuff of legend and I've seen him referenced in all kinds of
musical contexts, not just jokey music.