[Jandek] International Delivery -

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 02:17:12 PST 2004

Could anyone from Europe or further afield give ma an estimate as to how long after posting it will take before getting the 20 CD deal?
I just ordered it!

I live in Glasgow, Scotland and i recently missed the live show by... oh about 10 metres.  Fear not, Corwood sent me a lovely lovely letter, that was very long and which cheered me up no end.

Just re-affirmed my belief in what J means to me...

If anyone from Britain has ordered recently let me ken,,,

Hanx

Ross Em

vbc

DECEMBER 5th, Powerhouse, Ayr  - Playing Field Ghouls supported by Arakacian, Vacant Beyond Comparison and Devilock (Misfits Covers band)...  ?4 in, 8.00 doors.
DECEMBER 11th, Craigfoot Inn, Milton of Campsie  FREE punk rock show - Dumbartonshire : The Zips + Vacant Beyond Comparison - Dumbartonshire Punk Rock Night FREE entry, 8PM doors.
DECEMBER 27th, Parker's, Kilmarnock  LYM Promotions presents an evening of classic punk rock n roll - The Official SLF covers band STRAW DOGS and the Jam tribute, the UNDERGROUND JAM will be playing all yer favourites, backed up by Scumnock Hardcore punk rock band Vacant Beyond Comparison. ?6 in. Doors 7PM