[Jandek] Archive

Dave Parent dave9199 at lycos.com
Sun Nov 14 20:16:34 PST 2004

Found this in the archives. Thought it interestingly psychic. And the post date is almost exactly 5 years to the day earlier.

From: "Mr. E Meate" <bradleybee at yahoo.com>
To: jandek list <jandek at cs.nwu.edu>
Subject: busy clippers ooh oooh
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

Personally, I would love to see a Jandek concert!  Of
course the specifics would be pretty dificult, what
with the kind of bar-music club-scene around the U.S.
I could imagine Jandek doing a european tour ( a la
V.U. reunion) much easier than playing some bar in the
U.S.  Could you imagine Jandek with a backing band
playing the 2nd stage at lollapalooza between sebadoh
and the frogs??? :)