[Jandek] Jandek Volume II Update

Summersteps at aol.com Summersteps at aol.com
Tue May 18 12:54:58 PDT 2004

       Hi,
        I'd like to thank all the folks who have gotten in touch about the tribute.  Here's some more info for anyone interested in contributing.  First off, deadline is 8/31/04 (anyone who I e-mailed and said 7/31, I've revised it to give everyone more time).  Secondly, not everyone who submits will make the final cut due to time contraints.  So what I'm going to do is set up a "Jandek Cover Of The Month" to run on the Summersteps Records site following the release of the tribute.  I will accept submissions for that even after the second volume is eventually released.  Third, please pass the word about the tribute to any bands you know out there who love Jandek!!  Thanks for all of your e-mails.  Anything else, just drop a line.

                                             Take Care,
                                               Eric