[Jandek] modern Stances

Daniel Marks alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 19:38:16 PDT 2004

woah that's a weird cover boy theory---but anything's
possible. especially with the infinite improbability
drive!

and as for the seven novels---he could have just been
lying. and if they were anything like his music, they
were probably far from normal, could have all been
very short. we all know now, he was actually about 26
when he made RFTH; he was boring in 1945. too bad he
burned the novels. there are only a few things i'd
like to read more than those.

D.M.