[Jandek] Photoshop

djobe at uark.edu djobe at uark.edu
Sat Jun 26 20:44:08 PDT 2004

...all of this revealing, finally, that the man DOES know about computers, and how to use (somewhat) complicated programs!

This contradicts largely the impression he gives in the Vine article, unless this is a hobby he's developed in the ensuing years.

i don't think so.

Or maybe "Jandek" doesn't use computers but "Sterling Smith" does.

So - what's he hiding in this picture?

And why?

And did he want us to discover this, or did he assume that we wouldn't?

A NEW MYSTERY!!!

i love it.

Danen