[Jandek] JANDEK MERCHANDISE!

Paul Condon paulgcondon at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:56:56 PDT 2004

Crikey... here's part of a post I sent to the list 2 years ago:

"You never know, maybe Corwood will go merchandise crazy one of these days
and offer runs of 1000 t-shirts/posters/mouse-pads/coffee mugs/Blue Corpse
action figures etc. for a couple of grand. Oh no, wait a minute, I'm
thinking of that other, parallel universe, where the Shaggs are bigger than
the Beatles, and Bono is a recluse.
My vote for cheesy slogan:
"I sent $3000 to po box 15375 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"."