[Jandek] Shadow of Leaves, The Gone Wait, and The Place CD's for Sale ($22)

Genuetzel at aol.com Genuetzel at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 04:41:33 PDT 2004

If anyone is interested in buying a set of the last three Jandek CD titles, I have two sets available for $22/set ($20 + $2 for USPS Media Rate shipping).  All CD's are brand new/unopened.  Paypal payment/US shipping only.  Email me first to reserve a set.  I will reserve them in the order that I recieve replies.  I can sell them a little cheaper direct than listing them on Ebay because I don't have to pay all their fees.

If you want to check my Feedback on Ebay, my seller ID is:
genuetzel

Thanks,

Glen