[Jandek] New Cover

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Mon Jul 5 09:27:16 PDT 2004

>>>>> "Bradleybee" == Bradleybee  <bradleybee at yahoo.com> writes:

 Bradleybee> Seth described the clothes on the new cover as an
 Bradleybee> "all-black Johnny Cash outfit."  However, from the scan on
 Bradleybee> the website, it looks to me like all the clothes are
 Bradleybee> blacked out with a magic marker, with a borderline cut
 Bradleybee> around the chin at the top.

 Bradleybee> http://ccl.northwestern.edu/tisue/jandek-scans/covers/0774.jpg

 Bradleybee> Can you see any texture in the clothing on the actual
 Bradleybee> cover?

On Jandek's middle and right, yes, you can see buttons, and folds in the
fabric.  But on his left side (our right) and the pant legs seem solid
black.

==
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"It is better to stay indoors and not mess around
with useless experiences." - Rudolph Wurlitzer, _Nog_