[Jandek] Re: Jandek Stockists Local

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 10:53:09 PDT 2004

MONO records in Glasgow (across from the 13th note
cafe, www.stereomono.info) is the best place I have
come across for Jandek materials.  The owner is very
nice, a fan of Jandek who usually has 2 or 3 titles
in, and the price has always been £6.99, which is
reasonable for such a hard thing to get a hold of.

This is easily the best place in Scotland to get a
hold of Jandek stuff, and I am thinking of asking him
to order in specific titles.

=====
"97.5 per cent of all great British pop records have been created by individuals dreaming their teenage years away in fuggy box bedrooms on council estates. From Billy Fury all the way through to Sporty Spice - council house box bedrooms. Being stuck in a public school dormitory waiting for your weekly fix of the NME somehow doesn't do the trick." - Sir William Drummond

"Equality; I spoke that word as if a wedding vow..." - Bob Dylan

"I mean, I like Eric Clapton, but he's no Jandek." - Gary Pig Gold

http://www.JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButI'mVotingForHimAnyway.com