[Jandek] Re: Bright Eyes

Allen Rendel a.rendel at xpedite.com
Wed Jan 21 09:50:53 PST 2004

I saw Bright Eyes 3 or 4 years ago opening for somebody.  I would have
really enjoyed it, I think, except that they were VERY quiet and the
audience yakking completely overpowered them.  Hopefully, they have learned
how to work the PA a little better since then.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Alien
http://www.magnetosphere.com