[Jandek] I like too think........

Todd Madson crash at waste.org
Mon Jan 19 08:04:23 PST 2004

As I've said before, if you're an independent musician who has any sense
of work ethic and tends to record everything it doesn't take long to get a
big archive going.  My suspicion is that he continues to record but maybe
more importantly refines and hones what's already been recorded into bits
digestible to the public.