[Jandek] Corwood: International Orders?

Alexis Wheeler dionysian02 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:29:42 PST 2004

Hey Everybody,

A view months ago (on October 25 '03) I sent out an order for 20+ Jandek
albums, and still haven't received anything yet, so I'm curious as to how
long it took for other non-US citizens to receive their orders. I know that
a letter/package sent from South Africa to North America via Airmail takes
about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks, and vice versa, so I'm starting to suspect my ship
just hasn't come in yet (literally). I really look forward to Jandek's
music, but that elusive package is starting to take on a mythology of it's
own… lol. I should probably be more patient!

I'd appreciate any input,
Regards,
Alex