[Jandek] put my dream on this planet

jingfongjimmy at comcast.net jingfongjimmy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 15:45:23 PST 2004

well, i dont think it's proven that he was a teenager at the time the first album came out in 1978. seth tisue believed he was eighteen, just to give a guess at how old he currently is. but the recently found information about a 58 year old sterling smith living in houston texas leads me to believe he was much older than in his teen years upon recording his first album.