[Jandek] put my dream on this planet

Larry Tremblay larrytremblay at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 12:48:47 PST 2004

put my dream on this planetAt the time of his first album, Jandek had accumulated at least 10 albums of material
in his backlog of scheduled releases. That may explain the difference in sound, aside
from advances in technology and technique. However, this still doesn't rule out the
possibility that Jandek is actually the collaborative project of a few, or several, individuals.

- Larry